How to Get Rid Of Acne in a Week
Before a great event, an outbreak of acne can be devastating. Acne often takes time to heal and conventional methods may not be enough if you are looking for a quick fix.
If you want your facial acne to disappear within a week, you should be open to trying out several methods, changing your lifestyle, and testing prescription medications. Despite your best efforts, it is sometimes simply not possible to cure a persistent eruption of acne within a week. However, applying different methods can alleviate some of the symptoms and cure the acne more quickly than normal.
Change Your Lifestyle
Certain foods can cause breakouts of acne or aggravate existing breakouts. If you want to eliminate your acne quickly, you need to get involved. This means a change in all aspects of life, including your diet.
- Dairy products, carbohydrates, especially empty carbohydrates, such as refined flour and sugar can cause acne. Try to dampen your outbursts by brushing these food options out of your diet. Choose full-grain wheat, fruit and vegetables
- Chocolate is often listed as a potential cause of acne, but this relationship is not well documented. Although some studies suggest that chocolate may cause acne or exacerbate existing outbreaks, further research will be needed. If, however, you are hoping to cure your acne quickly, it may be better to be safe and do without chocolate.
- Fatty foods have also been blamed for acne, but there is little scientific basis for this. However, working in a greasy environment, such as a fast food kitchen can be a trigger for facial acne because the oils stick to the skin and clog the hair follicles.
- Avoid the aggravation of the problem
Often, without noticing it, you may experience a behavior that triggers or exacerbates your acne. If you want your acne to disappear quickly, you must avoid certain behaviors.
- Do not fumble around your facial This will aggravate them and lead to further infections or scars. The lesions will also appear red and swollen.
- Often the affected people assume that their facial acne was caused by poor hygiene and react with violent facial washes. This irritates the skin, the existing acne becomes even more obvious and the infection risk is increased. Keep your gentle cleansings twice a day with a mild soap or facials for acne.
- Stressful stress because of acne can aggravate it. Although stress is not an established cause of facial acne, the hormones released during stress are associated with aggravation of the symptoms.
- Change to oil-free products
Facial Acne is caused when the hair follicles clog with fat and dead skin cells. The use of products with a high oil content can make the outbreak of acne more likely. Search through your cabinets and identify any substances that can cause your acne.
- If you wear makeup, you should choose oil-free products. Makeup is often identified as a cause of acne, but your acne should not be affected by make-up as long as the products contain little or no oil. Search for products based on water or mineral instead.
- Sun protection also sometimes contains large amounts of oil. Search for your sun protection for natural, oil-free brands.
- Especially hair products tend to be very oily. Search for natural brands for your shampoo and facial Frequently, products from the hairdressing salon are of better quality than the cleaning supplies from the department store. If you are trying to eliminate your acne, it may be worth paying the extra price.
- Start with benzene peroxide
Benzene peroxide is the best active ingredient for a fast-acting cure. If you are looking for the right products at the beginning, you should start here because they have a high success rate for a wide range of people groups.
- Creams containing benzene peroxide are available in a range of strengths ranging from 2.5% to 10%. Stronger is not always better and many people actually respond best to a 2.5% strong cream.
- Generally, it takes some days until you see results. Follow the instructions for each cream you buy, and do not apply it anymore because it could irritate your skin. Be patient. Expect no results overnight, but after three to five days the improvements should be obvious.
Try natural remedies
- Try an extract of green tea
Many lotions contain an extract of green tea. This is a derivative from the leaves of green tea and can be very effective in controlling acne breakouts.
- Search for lotions containing at least 2% extract of green tea. They can be found in department stores, drugstores and reform houses.
- This method works best in teens, adolescents, and adults who suffer from mild acne. If you are older, and your facial acne is really bad, you might want to try another option.